In just two weeks people from all over New Zealand and overseas will be coming together to learn how best to Rise Up Together in the Service of LIfe.
Yes, it is just two weeks until the most important, most significant, most inspiring pro-life and pro-family conference we’ve had in New Zealand gets underway!
This year, we are blessed to have expert speakers such as:
- Janet Morana, Executive Director of Priests for Life, Co-Founder of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign and author of the book Recall Abortion, who will speak about abortion and post-abortion healing.
- William B May, President of Catholics for the Common Good and author of the book Getting the Marriage Conversation Right, who will offer a clear direction for reclaiming marriage to once again “unite a man and a woman with each other and any children born from their union”.
- Shari Richard RT, RDMS, producer of the DVDs Eyewitness to the Earliest Days of Life and Window to the Womb. Shari is an ultrasound expert and educator who brought this technology to crisis pregnancy centres in order to help save babies and their mums from abortion. She also has her own powerful abortion testimony.
- Rita Joseph, author of Human Rights and the Unborn Child will be highlighting the need to refute the anonymity of eugenic abortion.
- Fr Antoine Thomas, CSJ, founder of Children of Hope and frequently on EWTN will lead children and teens to a great love of Our Lord.
- Dr Joseph and Mrs Cushla Hassan run a General Practice based outreach Crisis Pregnancy Support in Nelson, they are also Billings Ovulation Method teachers and will be sharing their expertise in these fields with attendees.
- Dr David Richmond will be speaking about the looming euthanasia threat in New Zealand.
- David Lane will speak about the Society for the Promotion of Community Standards.
The above are just a few of the fantastic speakers and topics you will encounter at this year’s conference. Please take the time to view the Conference Programme (which is now only subject to minor changes) to get the full picture of what to expect.
Other features of the conference are the meetings of Polynesians for Life and Filipinos for Life. Youth will also come together to learn how best to go without fear and serve life.
A whole host of pro-life groups will be represented at the Conference, such as Voice for Life and Pregnancy Counselling Services.
Please consider taking the time out of your busy life to attend this conference. Come and be informed, encouraged and inspired. There is something here for everyone.