“Everyone has an obligation to be at the service of life.”
Saint John Paul II, Evangelium Vitae #79
Family Life International NZ offer a variety of practical services to supplement their pro-life and pro-family educational programmes, events and prayer efforts.
Gianna’s Choice Pregnancy Options and Support
Gianna’s Choice Pregnancy Options and Support is a service which aims to reach abortion vulnerable women throughout New Zealand. Previously known as Family Life Crisis Pregnancy Centre and run by Family Life International NZ for more than 20 years, Gianna’s Choice Centres can be found in Auckland and Wellington. These Centres are supported by the Mobile Life Centre.
The Gianna’s Choice Centres offer
- free pregnancy tests
- confidential information about pregnancy options
- pregnancy confirming ultrasound*
- practical help, support and friendship for women, girls and families who are facing an unplanned or difficult pregnancy
- information, support and advocacy for families who have received an adverse prenatal diagnosis
- abortion recovery programmes according to individual need
- referral for Natural Fertility Regulation education
- sexual integrity (chastity) education
We work with medical professionals to ensure mothers and their preborn babies receive the best standard of medical care. Read more…
Pro-life and Pro-family Presenters
Family Life International NZ have a team of knowledgeable people who are able to speak to your school, church, youth group or conference on family and life issues from conception through to natural death, in the context of Catholic morality such as:
- The work of Family Life International and inspiring stories of hope
- The wonder of life before birth
- The reality of abortion and law reform
- Critically looking at assisted suicide and euthanasia from a faith perspective
- The link between contraception and abortion
- The important role of parents as first teachers
- Made in the image of God: how the sexual revolution destroys human dignity
- Building a culture of life
- Saint Gianna Beretta Molla: love and sacrifice
- Chastity talks for teens
For more information about scheduling a speaker for your next meeting or event, please contact us.
Family Life Catholic Gifts
As we are made in the image and likeness of God, at Family Life Catholic Gifts we seek to nurture the spiritual side of life by making available a wide variety of Catholic items including:
- material for Spiritual reading
- Gifts for Baptism, First Holy Communion, Confirmation, Marriage and Ordination
All of the proceeds from our sales go directly toward the life-saving work of Family Life International NZ.