With abortion being a hot topic of discussion right now and just 29 days left to make a submission, we have put together this special edition of the Family Life magazine for you. We think it will be a helpful resource as you discuss abortion with friends, family and colleagues and as you work on your submission to the Abortion Legislation Committee.
The magazine has an endorsement from Bishop Patrick Dunn, Bishop of Auckland and FLI’s Patron. We are grateful for his support.
Inside this special edition you will find:
- Information about the Abortion Legislation Bill
- How to make your submission
- Facts about foetal development and abortion
- Tips on how to defend life
- Catholic perspective on protecting life
- Pledge to help mothers and babies
- Plus much more…
If you’re on FLI’s mailing list, you’ll be receiving your hard copy next week in the post. Please email the team at FLI if you don’t usually receive snail mail from us in order to receive your hard copy (addresses within New Zealand only please).