“Dear families, rejoice in fatherhood and motherhood! Openness to life is a sign of openness to the future, confidence in the future, just as respect for the natural moral law frees people, rather than demeaning them! The good of the family is also the good of the Church.” Pope Benedict XVI
- Learn about Natural Fertility Regulation. Married couples learn how to use NFR to either achieve or postpone pregnancy. Priests and singles promote it to engaged and married couples. Family Life International NZ teaches Natural Fertility Regulation (Billings Ovulation Method). You can find out more here.
Humanae Vitae Novena
Eternal Father, we, Your unworthy servants approach You. We ask You to protect the lives of the Holy Innocents of this day and age, the preborn. Please bless them and keep them from the moment of conception to natural death. We ask the guardian angels of the preborn to watch over and protect these children. Enkindle the flame of maternal and paternal love in current and future parents, so they may be open to life and accept children lovingly and willingly according to Your Will. Enlighten every mind to the horror of abortion and the evil of artificial contraception, and give us the courage and strength to fight for the Culture of Life with truth and love.
We humbly ask You in the Holy Name of Jesus this favor and through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, her spouse St. Joseph, St, Michael the Archangel, and Your good and faithful servants, Blessed John Paul II the Great and Pope Paul VI, please hear and answer our prayers. For You are our God, the God of salvation and compassion,
and we glorify You, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and forever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.
Say one Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, 1 Guardian Angel Prayer, and 1 Glory Be
- Holy Jesus, Infant of Prague – HEAR OUR PRAYER
- Immaculate Heart of Mary – PRAY FOR US
- St. Joseph – PRAY FOR US
- St. Michael the Archangel – PRAY FOR US
- Blessed Pope John Paul II the Great – PRAY FOR US
- Pope Paul VI – PRAY FOR US
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto yours. Amen.