Registrations are now open for the MOST important pro-life and pro-family conference of 2023.
The Go Forward in Hope Pro-Life and Pro-Family conference, hosted by Family Life International, will begin with an Opening Mass on Thursday 23 March at 7:30pm at St Michael’s Parish in Remuera, Auckland.
The conference proper will be held at the Novotel Auckland Ellerslie from Friday 24 March to Sunday 26 March.
In this most important conference, featuring an impressive line-up of international and local speakers, you and your family will be taken out of the confusion and chaos of the present age and reminded of the sure path to happiness.
Covering a wide range of topics impacting life and family, including abortion, euthanasia, contraception, the sexual revolution, transhumanism, sex education, faith, and much more, there will certainly be something for everyone.
- With a mix of presentations, and panels, fourteen international and local speakers will address participants over the course of the three days, including:
- Tim Wilson, executive director of Maxim, an award-winning journalist, and most importantly a husband and father.
- Father Shenan Boquet, president of Human Life International.
- John Smeaton, vice president of International Right to Life Federation, and chair of Voice of the Family.
- Dr. Brian Clowes, director of research and education for Human Life International.
- Richard McLeod, a forefront advocate for life in the battle against the legalisation of euthanasia and assisted suicide in New Zealand.
- Dr. Gianna Emanuela Molla, the daughter Saint Gianna Beretta Molla selflessly gave her life for, is intending to travel to New Zealand for the conference. Eager to tell the story of her Saint Mum and Holy Dad, Pietro, Gianna will address the Conference Dinner, to be held on the evening of Saturday 25 March.
- Friday afternoon will once again feature the popular in-depth practical workshops. These will be facilitated by:
- Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, founder of the Ruth Institute, who will present Practical Ways You Can Combat the Global Sexual Revolution.
- Catherine Gillies, who has much experience walking with men and women wounded by abortion will present Walking with the Wounded: Practical Insights into Post Abortion Healing.
A full list of speakers can be found here.
- Of great importance is the emphasis on prayer, with opportunities to attend Mass, and participate in other devotions. Without God, we can do nothing.
Don’t miss out
There are limited tickets available to the Go Forward in Hope Pro-Life and Pro-Family Conference. You will not want to miss out. We know that times are tough at the moment, so where there is genuine need, sponsorships are available. Please don’t let lack of funds stop you from attending.
By participating you will gain an understanding of current issues affecting life, faith, and family, and discover ways to effectively engage with an increasingly secular and wounded society.
Even more importantly, learn how to walk with, and answer the questions of, the people closest to you with true compassion.
Don’t miss this full three-day programme packed with informative presentations, workshops, networking opportunities, and prayer.
For full details and to register for the Go Forward in Hope Pro-Life and Pro-Family Conference, please visit: fli.org.nz/conference2023
Some speakers will be participating in other events surrounding the Conference, including:
- Presentations outside of Auckland
Details to come.
- Pro-Life Training with Father Boquet and Dr. Brian Clowes
Friday 31 March (evening) and Saturday 1 April (all day)
In conjunction with Missionary Families for Christ
Details to come.
- Candlelight Vigil for the Unborn
Palm Sunday 2 April, 7:00pm
Outside AMAC, Dominion Road, Auckland